Benefits of your UniCard
- Buy food and drink at any University of Brighton cafés or restaurants and get 10% discount on every purchase. (This doesn’t include alcohol – sorry).
- Sport and recreation membership from Sport Brighton.
- Reprographics Print Services – including printing, binding and photocopying.
- Buy IT consumables from the Computer Store and Media Centres.
- Pay library fines online via your UniCard account
- Libraries Services: pay library fines, top-up your account and buy consumables
- Art students: buy all your art materials from the school
- Vending machine dispensing IT consumables (Falmer Library - Computer Room)
You can top up your UniCard account with debit or credit cards online. The UniCard chip does not store any personal information such as your date of birth, only the information that is printed on the card.
Available in 18 Cafes and Restaurants
Covering 1918 items
Used by over 25,000 staff and students
For EAT IN students
The UniCard is also used for our students living in catered accommodation; you are provided with a breakfast and dinner token 5 days a week Monday to Friday. This means over the academic year with us you’d have 155 breakfasts and 155 dinners. You can read our EAT IN menu here, which is a 3 week cycle that changes after it’s been run twice.
Our team of chefs tailor menu’s based on feedback and because of how regularly we change the menu you get a massive variety of options. If you have special dietary requirements please speak to a member of staff in your EATIN restaurant, or contact us here. Use the below quick links to manage your card, contact us and view the current menu.